Sunday, December 28, 2014

I know I was MIA

OK so y'all know I have been MIA for a bit on my blog and I feel it is about time to change all that. We are entering 2015 and I am gonna get started on a few new years goals. For starters stop being lazy about blogging. Yes that is right I own up to my slacker ways when it comes to my blog. I need to make a schedule and stick to it. I need to find more hours in a day to get everything done in a timely manner that is gonna boost my viewer ship and drive more traffic to my site. You see if this is the first post you have ever read by me I am a small business. My business is me, my self and I. I am a handmade artist of jewelry and vaping accessories. I make necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets, bows, and even vaping accessories. Yes I make a lot of products. But I appeal to a lot of markets due to my product range. I have not been doing well with time management since my Daughter was born. Having 2 kids instead of just one has taken lots more time and I have not really thought about what needs to be done to change this. Well that starts now. I am going to try my best to get my videos back going on youtube and get updates on my blog. Wish me well in this for the new year. New Year New Start RIGHT?? :)

No comments: