Saturday, April 13, 2013

Trees Trees and More Trees

I love love love creating Tree of Life pendants for my necklaces. Each and every one comes out different and unique. During my online searches I have seen many Tree of Life pendants out there but none are alike. I have seen trees that are just down right ugly and I have seen trees that are cute and simple. My trees are far from simple. My Tree of Life pendants have a 3 D effect. Meaning they are not flat like many others. Mine have a kind of dome shape that makes them super special and really come to life. I have a range of trees that I make and today I wanted to share some of them with you and hope you love them as much as I do.


Orange Mix Crackled Tree of Life Necklace Silver and Copper Silk Cord

Introductory Priced at $30.00 + shipping


Cherry Tree of Life Necklace with Silver Plated and Copper Wire


Introductory Priced at $30.00 + Shipping


Rose Tree of Life Necklace on Silver Chain with Purple and Pink Wire


Priced at $25.00 + Shipping



Amethyst Tree of Life Necklace with Black Silk Cord Magnetic Closure


Introductory Priced at $30.00 + Shipping


Tree of Life Necklace with Shell Beads and Black Silk Cord, Handmade


Introductory Priced at $30.00 + Shipping



Tree of Life Necklace with Green Aventurine on Silk Cord Silver Plated


Introductory Priced at $30.00 + Shipping


Tree of Life Earrings Silver Plated Hand Wire Wrapped with Green Beads


Introductory Priced at $25.00 + Shipping



Each and every one of my trees are unique and one of a kind (OOAK). I never use pre-made necklace cords. Every black silk cord is put together by me. This is the only way I can assure the quality of the materials used to assemble them. Mother's Day is almost here and now is the time to get Mom a gift that she will cherish for a lifetime. My Tree Of Life items are that perfect gift. Each Tree item will be mailed inside an Indian Organza bag, inside a handmade pillow gift box, and inside a bubble mailer. Ready for your gift giving needs. When you care to purchase the very best for that special person in your life go handmade. Sure to impress!

Until Next time,
Jennifer



7 comments:

Lisa Bennett said...

Incredible skills Jennifer - such beautiful creations. Congrats on such a great blog.
Lisa :)

Ruth Sandra Sperling said...

I really like your Tree of Life Pendants -- their shape and the way you use different stones and glass chips or beads! And I always like Silver! Very creative and aesthetic!

CraftsofthePast said...

This Cherry Tree Pendant is absolutely breathtaking and is sizzling on SocialBliss. Congratulations on all your super gemstone trees.
Anna

luvncrafts said...

Beautiful trees!

laos348 said...

I really like the variety of tree of life items you offer. The 3D quality of the necklaces is stunning and I can't decide which color and final design I like the best! I also adore the earrings and just to share them on Socialbliss and Wanelo.

Rose Guzik said...

Your Tree Of Life pendants are beautiful! Excellent work.

Ewenique said...

Such lovely pendants! I like the variety of gemstones that you offer!