Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter Everyone!!

Today is Easter!!! I wanted to tell everyone Happy Easter!!! We had a great day with the kids today. We got Easter baskets full of goodies and we did an Easter egg hunt. It was great quality family fun. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter today and got to spend time with family. Thank you God for a great day!!!

I am going to share with you a few Easter pictures. :)



In my web site I have a wonderful pair of Bunny Earrings that I want to share with you.


Super Cute Kawaii Pearl Bunny Rabbit Earrings Polymer Clay



Looking for a great gift for Spring or Easter? These are the super cutest Kawaii bunny rabbit earrings you ever did see! The bunny is hand sculpted from a pearl polymer clay and has the cutest pink bow on the bunny's head. They measure a little over 1 inch wide and are 1 1/2 inches from the bottom of the bunny head to the top of the silver colored ear wires.

The ear wires pictured are not Hypo Allergenic and do contain nickel. If you require hypo allergenic ear wires I will be more than happy to switch them out for you. All you have to do during checkout is in the box that states "Note to Seller" add "please add hypoallergenic wires" to your order. I will replace the ear wires for you at NO additional cost to you. The ear wires will be replaced with ones that are 100 % pure surgical steel uncoated.

$10.00 + Shipping
Happy Easter Every One!!!!
Jennifer

No comments: