Monday, February 25, 2013

Creating my Egyptian Coil Bracelet

I wanted to share the process I took to make my Egyptian coil bracelet. I made the bracelet out of copper wire. First I cut all the sections of wire to create the links. Then I filled the ends of all the cut wire so they were smooth. I then marked all the wire for the center points. It was time to start making the coil links.





Once that was done it was time to hammer all the spiral coils to make them strong.


Now it was time to connect all the links and bend them into position.



Now the bracelet is really starting to come together.




Really starting to look great. At this point I had to finish adding the links and make the hook clasp for the end. After 4 hours this wonderful bracelet is finished!!



This Egyptian Coil Bracelet is now listed ion my web site for $60.00 Pop over and check it out!




Until next time!!
Jennifer

8 comments:

ArtBySunfire said...

Jennifer, I love seeing the copper wire pieces as they are turned into such a fabulous coiled bracelet! Carla

KatsAllThat Artisan Jewelry said...

Wow Jennifer, this is absolutely fabulous. Love the tutorial on how you created this lovely piece.

CraftsofthePast said...

Wow. I am awestruck. This is a virtuoso performance in copper wire wrapping. Congratulations on making the blog so clear that I could follow the steps ;)
Anna

SolanaKaiDesigns said...

Jennifer, that is a fantastic bracelet and you did such a great job showing how you did it. I am impressed with both your wire wrapping and your blogging skills. Well done!

Cathy Morgan said...

Great job! That is a beautiful bracelet.

ShadowDogDesigns said...

What a fascinating read! Thank you for sharing with us how you made your beautiful bracelet. Am hoping it sells quickly for you!

Specialtivity said...

What a fantastic copper bracelet and what a fantastic blog, very easy to follow! I just love seeing how things are made and watching it all come together!!

Kathy :)

Jo Perez said...

Amazing! Thanks for sharing how you made that. The coils are really beautiful and I do love copper! Jo