Friday, February 15, 2013

Count Down to Mother's Day

This is the count down to Mother's Day. It will be here before you know it. Look how fast Valentines Day came and went. :) My shop is in a blog hop for Mother's Day this year. I wanted to share with you the hop and give you a chance to support handmade Artists this Mother's Day. When you buy handmade you buy the best. There is a person out there putting their heart and soul into everything they make. When I make a necklace it takes me hours and some times weeks. I search for the perfect combination of stones and the perfect wire pendant form to go with it. I strive to make the item with the best quality I can and I poor love into every item I create. When you buy handmade you are helping to support a family and not putting money into a corporate pocket. Buy handmade this holiday and give the very best. If you have a handmade shop you can add your link as well. So here we go:



Thank you
Jennifer
AZ Desert Creations

No comments: