Saturday, February 16, 2013

A New Look

I have had the same blog template for the last 2 years. It was time for a change. Most people that read blogs and do not have one of their own have no idea what we go through when we decide to change things up. Let me tell you it is a LOT of work. Not only do we have to spend hours on the internet looking for the perfect background for our blogs, but we then have to figure out how to change things up. As most everyone knows that has blogger things have changed. In the past all you had to do was pick out a template update the blog and you were done. Not now. I ended up finding a site with really cute backgrounds and banners. Perfect for my new design and look. New Year New look right! So back to what I was saying. I found this site: http://blo64rt.blogspot.com/ They have really great backgrounds to choose from. But not only that they have step by step instructions on how to apply them to the new blogger. AWESOME!! Without their help I would have never figured it out. I have been blogging since 2002 so you would figure I would know my way around by now right? Well blogger keeps changing stuff on us. I think they are trying to win back some of the people that left to go to Wordpress. I have nothing against Wordpress and I once in the past had a blog on their site. But I found Blogger easier to use and decided my home should be on a site that was more user friendly so this is were I have stayed. There has been some bugs long the way but I am still here plugging away and hope all of you will stay with me as well. I hope everyone likes my new look. I know I do. :)

Until next time,
Jennifer
AZ Desert Creations

No comments: