Monday, January 28, 2013

Kawaii Pea Pod Necklace made of Polymer Clay

I am super excited to update y'all on a new item in my ArtFire Store. I have just listed a Kawaii Pea Pod Necklace made of Polymer Clay. You can visit my studio and check it out HERE.

I love making kawaii items from polymer clay. It is super fun and they are just so darn cute. I hope everyone likes it as much as I do.


Kawaii Pea Pod Necklace Polymer Clay



Super cute kawaii polymer clay pea pod necklace. This necklace has a silver in color chain and hangs 12 inches. The pea pod has 3 peas and one is sad due to falling out of the pod. The pea pod is a little over 3 inches long. The peas are about 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch in size.Completely handcrafted from polymer clay and glazed for shine and to seal the clay.Great gift for anyone that loves all things kawaii.

No comments: