Friday, July 2, 2010

Featured Smoosher intothedawn

Today I would like to introduce you to another wonderful member ofThe Polymer Clay Smoosher's Guild intothedawn. Dawn lives in Colorado and is a creative spirit and self-taught multi-media artist. Her work is inspired by nature, fantasy, mythology and different cultures and spiritual paths from around the world. She loves to incorporate lots of rich colors and interesting textures into her designs. She also like to bring elements of her other interests, like Celtic knot work and rubber stamping, into her polymer creations.


Now I would like to show you some of my favorites of her wonderful creations in her ArtFire Studio.

Like this wonderful Swirling Starfish Polymer Clay ATC ACEO.

And this AMAZING Hearts Afire Sculpted Phoenix Polymer Clay Brooch.



Also this Funky Metallic Quilt Block Mosaic Box.

Dawn is an amazing artist and a really fun lady. Check out her ArtFire studio to lean more about Dawn and to check out more of her amazing creations. InToTheDawn

Thank you,
Jennifer

5 comments:

coltpixy said...

Dawn Marie is awesome as is her work.

intothedawn said...

Thanks so much for the sweet post! I had to laugh, seeing my pic with my tortoise friend from my bio page, didn't expect to see that! LOL

Cat said...

A lovely person and a great artist.

Haffina said...

A lovely artisan and a great post.

kitchen tables said...

Is that a tortoise? That is one Huge turtle. I wonder how heavy is that turtle. I wish I can also meet that huge creature.