Sunday, June 6, 2010

Featured Smoosher Sassy Clay Creations

Today our featured Smoosher Artisan is Sassy Clay Creations by Dori.



Dori is a very talented artist and a wonderful lady. She is a Scorpio from Vancouver, Washington. In her online store on ArtFire you will find many amazing creations. Like this Lavender Votive with Flowers

Hands down my most favorite votive holder in Dori's shop is:

Just amazing. and I love the color combination.
Dori also makes polymer clay bowls as well. This one is my favorite:
To see more of Dori's work:
Sassy Clay Creations Blog HERE
Sassy Clay Creations on ArtFire HERE
Sassy Clay Creations on FaceBook HERE

12 comments:

Niki said...

I love the votive holders, too. She does lovely work. (Purple isn't your favorite color or anything is it? lol)

Dori said...

Thank you Jennifer. That's a very nice article.

coltpixy said...

Dori's work is beautiful. Even more lovely in person.

Jennifer said...

Niki,
WOW I did not even realize that I had an all purple post today. LOL Purple is my second favorite color tho hehehe

EmilyClaireCreations said...

Loving all the purple!! So pretty!

Valerie said...

I'm purple lover too! Dori does wonderful work - great purple bowl!

Creative Critters said...

Purple is my favorite color, and Dori does it so well!

Ginger said...

Lovely post about a lovely Lady

Haffina said...

Great post - I love her purple creations too.. as well as all her others :D

Melissa said...

All these things are lovely, but I really love the first votive!

FantasyClay said...

I love them all.

Cat said...

Great choices!