Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild Bug Challenge

I am a member of a fantastic guild: Polymer Clay Smooshers and this month our challenge was to create things with a bug theme. I really enjoyed this challenge and today I want to share my entries with you. The items are available in my ArtFire Studio. We can create 2 items for the challenge.


For my first piece I made a ladybug brooch.





For my second piece I made some post earrings. In this set you get both pairs of earrings. One pair is ladybugs on a leaf and the second it butterfly's on a leaf.





All are hand sculpted from polymer clay by me. :) I hope you enjoy these new additions to my collection of items in my ArtFire studio. I also made 4 new pairs of earrings that I will be listing to my studio today. Check back often for more great items. As always profits from my shop will be used for infertility treatments. Thank you to everyone that has made a purchase from my shop. Your support gives me great hope for the future.

Jennifer
Craftybabyhope

No comments: