Thursday, May 27, 2010

A No Cost Option to Photo Editing

Every one knows money is tight right now. If you are getting into selling online or you just need a photo editing program that is no cost for personal use Picasa3 is an awesome program. It is easy to use and best of all it costs you nothing. Picasa is made by Google. If you want to download a copy of Picasa3 you can CLICK HERE to download it. Picasa will automatically find all the photos on your computer and it will organize them in a matter of seconds. Which is great for me. I hate hunting for all my pictures. lol You can improve almost any picture with Picasa's one-click fixes for common problems like red-eye, color, and lighting. You can also use tuning and effects to make your photos look even better. The best thing about Picasa is it is super easy to use and super easy to learn. You do not need to read a 500 page book to learn to use the program.

This is my pick of the week to share with everyone.
For AWESOME handmade jewelry and crafts pop over to my online store and take a look around. I also do custom orders. All you have to do is message me from the contact artisan link in my studio.

Jennifer
Craftybabyhope

1 comment:

Melissa said...

picnik.com is a great online free editor too!