Friday, May 21, 2010

New Items Button Hair Clips

I have been creating some new items for my studio and I wanted to share them with you today.

First I have a really pretty set of two circle patters hair clips.


Second I wanted to share my new set of two striped and flower hair clips.



Next I wanted to show you my set of two black, white and pink hair clips.



Also my set of two polymer clay flower button hair clips.




Kawaii Polymer Clay Doughnut Hair Barrettes Clips Set of 2


Kawaii Super Sweet Candy Barrette, Cupcake, Lollipops, Doughnut, Cake


I had a lot of fun making all these wonderful hair accessories for my studio. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Jennifer
craftybabyhope

1 comment:

Katie Jeans Jewelry said...

Jennifer your clips are so cute makes me wish I had a little girl. So cute.