Friday, May 28, 2010

Am I Twitty for Twitter

Am I Twitty for Twitter?? I would have to say YES!! I for one love Twitter. One line posts and you can post all day long. Do you have Twitter? I know I do and you can find me HERE. I tweet about life, sales, new items listed in my ArtFire shop and anything I can think of. LOL I love twitting about other artists and their handmade items as well. If you do not have a Twitter account go get one. I love to be able to see what everyone is up to. But I never post exactly were I am. This can be dangerous. Have fun with it! and Follow me on TWITTER!!!

Go tweet today and have fun with everyone that is as crazy about twitter as I am.
For AWESOME handmade jewelry and crafts check out my online shop HERE.

Jennifer
Craftybabyhope

1 comment:

coltpixy said...

I used to love twitter until a little over a year ago when a twitter buddy introduced me to plurk. Unlike twitter, on plurk conversations are threaded so people can have an actual conversation and get to know each other better.