Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Handmade Wire Work Earrings

I LOVE working with pure copper wire. This week I have been doing just that. I have added some really pretty copper wire earrings to my ArtFire Studio. I wanted to share them with you. :)

Blue and Clear Handmade Copper Earring Hoops - Simple yet Elegant

 

Aqua Blue, Clear w/ Silver Center Seed Bead Hoop Earrings - Red Copper

 

Light Sapphire Dyed Jade Wire Wrapped Nugget Earrings - Pure Copper

 

Pure Copper Glass Amber Dangle earrings - Sparkling and Truly Amazing

The best part is that is not all of them! You have to pop over to my ArtFire Shop to check them all out! I am going to be listing a category for 2 pairs of earrings for $10.00 and 3 for $15.00. I will be listing this in the next few days. I have to check everything in the shop to get it completely setup so you will be able to choose which 2 and which 3 earrings you want for the price. Super savings to be had. :)

Jennifer

No comments: