Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Featured on Andrea Designs Blog

I am super happy to report that today I was featured on Andrea W Designs Blog. This is so super exciting. It is so nice of her to feature handmade artisans on her blog. You can go here to see the blog feature. Thank you so very much Andrea for such a wonderful gift. It is truly a gift to be featured. :)

I have been working hard to get more item to my Studio. I have always loved to make things myself and to try new things. I am working more with polymer clay and I wanted to share with you.

I want to introduce you to Foster the elf he is the forest guardian and he is hand sculpted from polymer clay:


I wanted to also show you my handmade hoop earrings. Super fun to wear. I am sure everyone is going to just love them:


Well I need to get back to creating. LOL I am going to be redoing the photos on my Studio as well. Some of my pictures are just not good at all. I am great at making wonderful items not so good at taking pictures. LOL In case you are new to Jewelry for Hope all profits from my studio will go to pay for infertility treatments.

Jennifer

No comments: