Saturday, April 3, 2010

Calling Etsy out for account snooping

I was appalled when I read a report stating Etsy Admin's are logging into seller accounts and reading the conversations in their accounts. If that is not bad enough they are responding to conversations. Can you believe this crap. I for one do not pay them to have an account there for them to police my conversations. I can understand if someone reports cursing or bashing. But that is not what is going on. They are going into account just to see what you are talking about. That is just WRONG! I am pissed off about this. Here is the link to one of the reports on this:
Yes, they can sign into your accounts without permission...

I for one will not be relisting my items at Etsy for this reason. I will be listing all my items on ArtFire. Please everyone if there is any item you want to get from me please go through ArtFire. There is a Rapid cart at the bottom of my blog and my mini widget on the right will bring you to my shop. You do not even have to sign up for an account to purchase from my shop on ArtFire!
Click Here to go to My ArtFire Studio!

My rant is coming to an end on this one. Thank you all for listening.

Jennifer

No comments: