Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Finding Inspiration

We find inspiration everywhere. Even in places we do not think about. No matter were you are you can stop what you are doing and just look up.

 

The sky is a wonderful thing. The colors and the flow of the clouds. Even a smile from a child can give you inspiration.

Be inspired today to create something wonderful. A cake, cookies or anything. Take lots of pictures of your family and friends. Time goes by so fast.

 

Live long, love lots and smile. :)
Jennifer

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Are you going to be selling these bracelets?? I'm in love with the first one!

Jennifer said...

Dawn,
Yes I am going to be putting the first one up on Etsy today :) It is the African Helix stitch. The others listed are already listed on Etsy.
Jennifer

Melissa B. said...

Just beautiful! SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did...

No Such Thing

Dawn said...

Great thanks! I love it and sent it to my hubby telling him I want it for Valentine's Day. So hopefully you'll be hearing from a Josh soon :)

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in from SITS! Those bracelets are gorgeous!

Kat @ www.TodaysCliche.com said...

Just loved this post... coming from SITS. Random, but are you going to Bloggy Boot Camp in Baltimore?

Jennifer said...

I would LOVE to go but I can not at this time. :( It sounds like it is going to be sooooo much fun.

. said...

Beautil Bracelets ....I found you through SITS