Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

Happy New Year everyone!!!


A new year deserves a new adventure and all new products. I have loads of new jewelry for sale in my new online shops. Stop by and take a LOOK SEE!!
Art Fire Shop
Etsy Shop

I am introducing a new product to start the new year off right.



 This is a wire wrapped pendant of a birds nest. It is wrapped in copper wire with blue glass seed beads for birds eggs. Super Cute and supper fun to make. I hope everyone loves the new item as much as I do. I am going to be making earrings and necklaces with this birds nest design within the next few days. I will be listing them in my Etsy Store and my ArtFire Store. Keep an eye out for them. All of my items are hand made so every piece is original!  :)

One more thing to announce. ALL orders made in January will receive a surprise FREE gift with your order. I will also be announcing a free giveaway just for my blog so keep an eye out for the upcoming contest!!!



Jennifer

No comments: